Marware Sport Grip

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by abijnk, Aug 3, 2008.

1. abijnk macrumors 68040

abijnk

Just wondering if anyone has the Sport Grip case from Marware? I just ordered the white one for my phone...

2. ZDDP1273 macrumors 6502

I was considering getting this because I didn't want a super bulky case that took away from the looks of the phone. The only thing that turned me away was the possibility of attracting a lot of lint and dust in my pocket. I ended up going with the SwitchEasy Capsule Rebel instead, which ended up being a case, but it's pretty slim and looks decent.

3. abijnk thread starter macrumors 68040

abijnk

I got mine in yesterday and it pretty nice. I got the white one, so I am more than expecting it get really dirty, but oh well!

I'm not going to post pictures since you can look at it on the marware website (the pictures are a 100% accurate depiction of the white one). For anyone looking for a case that isn't bulky at all and provides good coverage, I would recommend at least considering this case. The material is soft and not tacky, so pulling it out of your pocket isn't an issue.

Anyways, just thought I would share!

4. dejo Moderator

dejo

Staff Member

I bought a Sport Grip for my iPhone back in September. While I waited for it to arrive, my new iPhone never left the plastic film it shipped in. Once the Marware showed up, on went the screen protector and in went the iPhone. It's hardly ever been out since. I love it, especially the "grip" part!

5. abijnk thread starter macrumors 68040

abijnk

The one for the 3G is a little different. It does not have the ridges on the back. However, with the kind of material it is (i.e. the texture) its not slippery by any means.

6. Mr. Brown macrumors member

I'm still waiting for my iPhone but I can tell you this: the Sport Grip feels very nice and soft in your hand. :)