Mary Ford Cake Recipes (Universal App)

MentalFabric

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 10, 2004
Hi Everyone,

I launched Mary Ford Cake Recipes for the company i work for, Michael O'Mara Books a few days ago and it's doing pretty well so far! I think it's the best cake recipes app there is, better than the BBC offering, especially if you're using an iPad! We have beautiful step-by-step photographic instructions for every recipe and a really cute app design.

The first update is in the works which has an almost embarrassing number of typo corrections (too excited to release, guilty!), a couple of international clarifications as well as over a dozen extra recipes, and as I've a whole series of books to work from this app is going to grow and grow and grow...

Please show us some love, we're just a small company with one IT guy turned app developer hoping to keep a good thing going (That's me :D )

Available Worldwide!

iTunes link:
[APP]Mary Ford Cake Recipes[/APP]

Last edited:

MentalFabric

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 10, 2004
This App has now been featured by Apple in the UK! When you go in to iTunes, iTunes Store, Apps - the Book App section, ours is one of 5 showing with a screenshot instead of an icon at the top of the screen!

Does anyone know how apple choose which apps are featured? Is it automatic? I'm very curious!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.