Masters App and iPad

Discussion in 'iPad' started by wolfpackfan, Apr 10, 2010.

1. wolfpackfan macrumors 68000

I'm watching the Masters live on the Masters App and it is simply amazing. This app is an iPhone app but when you go to watch live and go 2X, evidently Quicktime on the iPad displays it correctly, even thought the app is an iPhone app. Excellent picture quality. I was thinking the video would be pretty poor going 2X, but I am very excited. Watching the feature pair right now, then plan to change to Amen Corner at noon when it comes on.

I feel so sorry for all these people who for some reason or another bash the iPad and decided not to purchase one. They just don't know what they are missing. This little device continues to amaze me, even a week after purchasing it. It has completely changed how I use computers.

2. Tallgrass macrumors member

Tallgrass

Thanks! Just downloaded it. Works great. Looks great.

3. jlans macrumors newbie

Wow, looks great!

I was just waiting for the Masters to come on TV and spotted this on the forum. Great tip , great app, more apps should have the same rating!

4. puckhead193 macrumors G3

puckhead193

wow, great app. Watching now on my touch!
    the video quality is amazing! Best yet; its free :p

5. Nash Bridges macrumors regular

Nash Bridges

It looks like they are going to capitalize on everything. I can't wait for the Superbowl app to come out!

6. tmshort macrumors newbie

Yeah - masters app is great. I can watch golf while the fiancée watches wedding shows. Even happier with the ipad now!

7. ImperialX macrumors 65816

ImperialX