Matching silicone case w/sports band

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by heyyitssusan, Mar 7, 2016.

1. heyyitssusan macrumors 65816

If this is in the wrong place, please move to correct place. TY.

How many of you are matching your silicone case with your sports band color? I want to see how similar the colors look together. I have a product RED sports band now and am hoping to get the case to match my watch.. Or I can get the turquoise watch band cause I have a turquoise silicone case on my phone.. Pictures would be great. :)

2. andreyirra macrumors regular

I do that with the blue, black and white bands. It looks gorgeous and somehow it has started 3 random conversations. I reccomend the instagram account @icochisetimothytaylor

Not only the guy has lots of apple accesories, he also has uploaded pics with up to 4 different matching combinations.

3. heyyitssusan thread starter macrumors 65816

Thanks! Do you have any pictures of your matching combos?

4. Blueline29 macrumors 68020

Blueline29

I had been trying to avoid matching my sport bands and cases, though the ones I have, I have in matching colors. But lately I've been in more of a matchy-matchy mood, so I just ordered both in the light pink. It looks like it will be everything I hoped Vintage Rose would be.

5. kjm18 macrumors 6502

kjm18

All of mine have matching cases/bands (red, white, midnight blue) except the black band which only put on when my phone has the Mophie H2Pro case on it as its black and the Milanese loop as well which obviously don't have a matching case for the phone

6. imhereareyou macrumors regular

imhereareyou

I don't match half the time unless my wife is dressing me so I don't match my phone and cases. lol Didn't even know this was a thing. :)