Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tig Bitties

macrumors 603
Original poster
Sep 6, 2012
I love Matias and his wild shirts :p He's the man designing the Android OS cool style and function;

Watch Matias Duarte and Josh Topolsky talk design at FORM 2014
http://www.androidauthority.com/duarte-topolsky-design-form-2014-564744/

At the FORM conference in San Francisco yesterday, Matias Duarte and Josh Topolsky had another fireside chat that touched on many aspects of design, from the fashionable flat designs trend, to the birth of the Material concept, which Duarte called an “insurrection,” and the next big challenge in mobile design, which in Duarte’s vision is creating a framework for apps to interact in deeper and more natural ways.

The whole 38-minute talk is very informative, and I would say entertaining. If you have the time to spare, don’t miss it.

spinedoc77

macrumors G4
Jun 11, 2009
I love Matias and his wild shirts :p He's the man designing the Android OS cool style and function;

Watch Matias Duarte and Josh Topolsky talk design at FORM 2014
http://www.androidauthority.com/duarte-topolsky-design-form-2014-564744/

At the FORM conference in San Francisco yesterday, Matias Duarte and Josh Topolsky had another fireside chat that touched on many aspects of design, from the fashionable flat designs trend, to the birth of the Material concept, which Duarte called an “insurrection,” and the next big challenge in mobile design, which in Duarte’s vision is creating a framework for apps to interact in deeper and more natural ways.

The whole 38-minute talk is very informative, and I would say entertaining. If you have the time to spare, don’t miss it.

Oh so that's the idiot I'd love to have a conversation with and find out why he thinks blinding white on off white is such a good idea. It's like these devs don't even use their own product. Plus so much time, expense and manpower wasted on nothing but tiny graphical changes instead of doing more functional stuff like integrating Google voice, polishing Google now, etfc etc.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.