Matrix question.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Chumburro2U, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Chumburro2U macrumors 6502

Chumburro2U

Is there anyway to shut off your iPhone to the matrix? In other words my other phones could turn completely off even if someone called me or texted me. I just cant seem to do that (turn off the iPhone) with the iPhone unless maybe airplane mode? Sorry if this is a noob question but I am still new to the iPhone.

2. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Press and hold the on/off button at the top of your iPhone. A red button will appear at the top of the screen and next to it will say slide to power off. Very similar to how when you turn on your phone it will say slide to unlock.

I will sometimes put my phone into airplane mode when I go to bed. This way my alarm will still go off, but no phone calls, text messages, emails, etc will cause the phone to sound.

3. FiremanMike macrumors regular

Unplugging from the matrix is quite difficult and dangerous.. you sure you want to go through with it?

4. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

5. Chumburro2U thread starter macrumors 6502

Chumburro2U

Geez I feel dumb

Thanks for the info amigos!!

6. DirtySocks85 macrumors 65816

DirtySocks85

I see someone beat me too it, but I'll say it anyway:

You take the blue pill and the story ends. You wake in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill and you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.Remember -- all I am offering is the truth, nothing more.