Matte/Satin Finish Clear iPhone 6 Plus Case???

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by C.Mayfield, Oct 11, 2014.

1. C.Mayfield macrumors newbie

Hey Everyone,

I have been following the rumors and forums very closely but have not posted in a long time. I headed down to my local Apple Store on release day to pick up my Gold iPhone 6 Plus 128GB.

I went ahead and purchased one of Apple's iPhone 6 Plus leather cases, which I decided to use until I posted on the forum to pinpoint what case you guys think I am looking for.

I am looking for a Clear Case, but rather then a glossy, reflective plastic, I am looking for more of a clear, satin/matte finish.

I know people probably post all sorts of silly questions all the time, and this is probably one of them.

I appreciate the time you spend to read, and look forward to your guys's reccomendations.

Thanks,

:apple: CM :apple:

Looking for... Matte/Satin Finish Clear iPhone Case that fits iPhone 6 Plus. Also the thinner, smaller, lighter, best quality, the better... I'd rather it cover the entire edging of the phone, sorta like a bumper case, rather then the Spigen one that only covers up to the corners of the phone. Thanks!

2. Kisey macrumors 6502a

I think of a frosted case when you say clear matte. What about this from Best Buy: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/insigni...=8451263&st=insignia iphone 6 plus&cp=1&lp=7? Some people on here have reported good things about this case.

3. isaki87 macrumors regular

Here is the powersupport air jacket for my iPhone 6+. I went with the clear matte version. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413135587.705546.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413135604.053573.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413135615.638344.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413135627.840209.jpg