Mavericks and rMBP

Discussion in 'OS X Mavericks (10.9)' started by walkie, Oct 2, 2013.

1. walkie macrumors 6502

Hi All!, I would like to ask those who have tested Mavericks on a rMBP already whether these issues I'm having with ML on my rMBP have being sorted it out:

*Overheating: sometimes with no reason my rMBP feels too hot on the rear part next to the LCD panel even without having any demanding app running, I could fry an egg on that part when that happens.

*The scrolling doesn't feel consistent among all browsers, so far the smoothest web browsers when scrolling are the Nightly WebKit and Chrome Canary, both of them are beta versions, so we still haven't a decent final web browsers on ML, being Safari kind of laggy on certain pages and not to mention the lag on Firefox, I wonder if this inconsistency has been solved on Mavericks.

Feel free to add another issues that have being solved on Mavericks and were there on ML,

Thanks in advance.

2. pedrofan macrumors 6502

1.- Scrolling is much smoother in Mavericks because it is now GPU accelerated. They have promised to achieve 60fps in scrolling.

2.- The heating problem remains the same. It just burns my fingers when playing games.

3.- Please, read the forum before starting new threads.

3. walkie thread starter macrumors 6502

Thank you.