Mavericks and Screen,Dock Issues

Discussion in 'OS X Mavericks (10.9)' started by serkan, Oct 25, 2013.

1. serkan macrumors 6502

serkan

Hey all ;

I have downloaded the Mavericks to my Early 2011 MacBook Pro and the problem is after the installation finished computer slowly opens and after the finder come and the dock. Dock gone missing and screen turnes grey-wallpaper-grey-wallpaper in seconds. It always changes. Cant see the dock,cant stop that screen chancing problem. I have reinstaed it from the Startup disk as well but still the problems are there. Anybody have that issue ?

Thanx

2. serkan thread starter macrumors 6502

serkan

The second funny part is that when I change the log ins. I mean to Admin to Guest it is works normal. Can there be a problem caused by this. ?

3. Garoo1 macrumors newbie

Screen blinking and missing dock

Hi,
    I had the same problem after installing Mavericks on my mid 2007 iMac. Spent a couple of hours on the phone to Apple but was only able to create a new account which doesn't have the problem (neither does the problem show when logged in as guest). Downloaded Mavericks again last night in the hope that the initial install had a bug but still having the same problem. Might have to copy all my files onto my external hard drive then delete the account that is having the problems.
    Would appreciate any advice.
    Cheers.