Mavericks - breaks scroll wheel capability

Discussion in 'OS X Mavericks (10.9)' started by DaddyOooh, Nov 9, 2013.

1. DaddyOooh macrumors newbie

Install of Mavericks on a 10.7.5 MacPro went smoothly and the new features are nice but the install also completely eliminated my ability to use the scroll wheel on my mouse to scroll...in all applications...not just Firefox. The rest of the mouse functionality remains unaffected...even the scroll wheel click feature. Does anyone know how I can get my scroll wheel functionality back? I'm using a Logitech M215. Thanks!:mad:

2. verwon macrumors 68030

verwon

3. Sun Baked macrumors G5

Sun Baked

Have a kensington trackball and it works, however, i'm not using the included kensington software either.

So if you are using the Logitech software, it might not be working with Mavericks yet.

4. saehalbig macrumors newbie

No scroll wheel either!

Driving a 2010 model iMac 27" running newly installed Maverick.

I have tried numerous "ideas" posted on other webpages. So far NOTHING has gotten my scroll wheel back. Will just wait until Logitech puts out another upgrade to LCC. I just emailed them again. Hopefully they will respond soon.

I tried installing SteerMouse. Won't work AT ALL!! Does not recognize my M705 or M570 trackball either one. My Apple bluetooth mouse works fine and all features work fine. No problem there. My bluetooth board in my computer is bad, but bought a dongle and plugged it in and all bluetooth stuff works.

5. ticotoo macrumors member

any resolution on m570 scroll wheel & mavericks?

Has anyone gotten the scroll wheel to work with Mavericks. I'm using the latest logitech control software (3.91) released & its still not working.