Mavericks destroyed my hd! Help

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by beaunerific, Oct 27, 2013.

1. beaunerific macrumors newbie

Okay so to get to the point maveriks made my computer go super slow. So i force restarted it. Tried login back into my mbp i could but still went super slow. So i force restarted again. This time i couldn't really do anything without my computer just shutting down. I booted in to safe mode or verbose mode but half way through the computer would just shut down.
    So i went into disk recovery to check the macintosh HD the disk was was fine. Well i kept force restarting my computer to just keep trying to boot in safe mode or verbose mode.

BUT NOW MY MACINTOSH HD IS MESSED UP AND SAYING SOMETHING ABOUT THE EFI PARTITION ERROR.
    I still really feel my files are still on the hard drive i just need a way of getting them off to an external *' borrowing somebody's external but i need a way to access the files. I still believe there in there because the hard drive was fine the first few times i had checked/.
    I also cant do the target recovery because i don't own another mac computer.
    SO ALL I WANT IS I KNOW A WAY OF ACCESSING AND BACKING UP THOSE FILES.

Note; i dint backup my hard drive because i never had an external drive so i couldn't.

2. MacBlues macrumors newbie

MacBlues

hd screwed

here too!!! but i have a bootcamp partition and the hd of windows are working normal, but i cant erase, formate, recover or rewritte the hd CANT MOUNT EVEN IN THE DISK REPAIR TOOL!!!

i can acces to my files from win but i cant boot the mac camp!!!

you too?