Mavericks & iTunes

Discussion in 'OS X Mavericks (10.9)' started by Scyanide, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Scyanide macrumors member

Scyanide

Hello,

For those of you that are testing out Mavericks I am curious if iTunes has been updated any? I've been anxiously waiting for iTunes to support being able to view our purchased apps and books from iCloud. To me there is no reason to keep these on the computer unless I need them (though I am so freaking happy to see iBooks on OS X). Basically just like how you can now view your music/movies/tv shows with the iCloud icon and just download it when you need it.

I realize we'll most likely see any iTunes changes during their media fall event but was curious if they made any tweaks within Mavericks?

Thanks!

2. MacReloaded macrumors 6502

MacReloaded

It's still 11.0.4 but there's no longer the Info tab when syncing your iDevice.

3. throAU macrumors 601

throAU

iTunes is 11.04.

i haven't noticed any differences what so ever.

doesn't mean there aren't any, but as far as i can tell it is pretty identical.

edit:
    book support will be with iBooks for the mac, which isn't out yet even for beta users as I understand it (haven't checked the dev site recently though)

4. Scyanide thread starter macrumors member

Scyanide

Hmm, kind of expected nothing much. Guess I'll wait and see what happens during the Media Event in the Fall. Thanks for the replies.