iPhone XS Max Max - On the fence, return or not

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by neil74, Oct 2, 2018.

1. The Oak macrumors 6502

Wife and I had 7 Plus and 7 respectively.

Wife's 7 Plus though was cracked, being temperamental ... so we took advantage of carrier offers and upgraded to Max and XS; otherwise, I would have probably held out, to the best of my ability, till next year.

The Max is a beautiful phone - no doubt - but too big for me.

Loving the OLED!

If you have an X ... the XS/Max is a hard pill to swallow. For me, the only way I could justify that would be maybe if I took a ton of pictures and needed the better camera.

2. Relentless Power, Oct 3, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2018

Relentless Power macrumors Penryn

Relentless Power

So you’re saying a Larger ‘mobile phone’ that millions of iPhone users carry on daily basis ‘impractical’? Your post is Rather contradictory.

3. FFR macrumors 601

FFR

Op honestly if you bought it twice your likely going to buy it a third time.

Having said that. Return it.

What’s the point if your having reservations.

4. valinda macrumors 6502

valinda

I bought the XS, and I feel it’s a really good size. I wasn’t sure at first which one to buy. I have no regrets. These all glass phones are pretty heavy compared to the aluminum ones.

5. ak_ree macrumors newbie

Finally got a case on mine and I’m loving it. I don’t have large hands but one handed texting isn’t difficult for me. I’m glad I decided to upgrade to it from the X and fellas I’ve decided to keep it.