May 13-May 27: Preparing to Ship for 4/24 Thread!

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by MICHAELSD, Apr 22, 2015.

1. MICHAELSD macrumors 68040

MICHAELSD

Since to my surprise I haven't seen a thread like this for May 13-May 27, I am happy to report my 5/13-5/27 Apple Watch Sport 42mm with white Sport band has gone to preparing for shipment today. Apple really improved the launch! I ordered at around 12:30am since by the time the Store was up the Watches were already at 5/13-5/27, so I had to rethink my strategy. Happy launch day to all! :)

2. Skyone22 macrumors regular

Yah! excited here because although my watch is in the first wave and apple charged my cc on monday... now my husbands was just charged and prepping for shipping as well. So excited because he is going out of country on Saturday. His status showed 5/13-5/27. I still don't have a tracking number for my first wave watch yet but as apple launches have been in the past for me I don't get the tracking number until the day before. So I am hoping they both come on Friday! luck to you.

3. MICHAELSD thread starter macrumors 68040

MICHAELSD

They wouldn't update them to "preparing for shipment" if it wasn't coming Friday! :) Plus they're using Next Day Air so we'll all have them for the launch.

4. Skyone22 macrumors regular

awesome then right?!:D

5. MICHAELSD thread starter macrumors 68040

MICHAELSD

That May 13th date was a ruse ;)! Except my buddy who ordered the Space Grey even earlier hasn't had his status updated and it would've been great for us both to have the Watch at launch.

6. redman042 macrumors 68020

Any 42" SG with black band in this date range see their order to to Preparing for Shipment??

7. wxnats macrumors 6502a

Not that I know of based on the threads I've seen so far.

8. nfl46 macrumors 603

Sadly, no. It seems like today was 42 Sport White 4-6 weeks day. :(

There's hope for us 42 SG 4-6 weeks guys tomorrow. Remember the watch is shipped overnight so our watch could very well already be in the states.

9. ksuyen macrumors 6502a

ksuyen

I ordered mine late, a week after pre-order started. And I still get my status moved to "prepare for shipment" today and money taken from my bank. The delivery date is supposed to be 15/5. Looks like I will get it sooner. Apple, you are overlivered-underpromised me. :D