May be: iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, new 3G + bigger iPoT?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by puercaeli, Oct 2, 2011.

1. puercaeli macrumors regular

First, I must say Apple has done a great job in sending out mixed signal this year camouflaging the new iPhone line up...

So here is my thoughts: May be we will see iPhone 4 8GB, iPhone 4S with A5(although I kinda doubted they would actually call it iPhone 4S since 3GS was called as such because it couldn't really be called iPhone 3) and then may be new iPod Touch is that tear drop design we have been seeing.

May be bigger screen will be a distinguishing feature or may be there will be screen side capacitive touch buttons(that changes with app). And may be it will come with data-only 3G function.(So like smaller iPad pretty much) and may be more storage to finally kill iPod classic to death bed.

May be this is a bit far-fetched idea but thought I would put it out there.

2. XciteMe1983 macrumors newbie

May be we will see UNICORNS? Dancing unicorns that spray glitter everywhere?

WHO CARES about one person's thoughts. There's a million of these things.

3. rodman109110 macrumors 6502

What a productive post. I'm pretty sure the whole point of these forums is to share ones opinion and thoughts.

For all we know this is the one person who guessed correctly.

FWIW, I don't think they'll announce any new iPods but who knows.

4. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

You've been banned for 10 months, return today and already less than 4 hrs 2 of the 4 threads that you've started have already been sent to wasteland.

Welcome back.

http://forums.macrumors.com/member.php?u=317371