May be wise to wait

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by HiFiGuy528, Oct 10, 2008.

?

wait or not wait

Poll closed Nov 9, 2008.
  1. Agree, I'm going to wait for the second production run

    7 vote(s)
    28.0%
  2. No way! I want to b the first one on the block to have one.

    18 vote(s)
    72.0%
  3. I will not buy another Apple anything that has Nvidia!

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. HiFiGuy528 macrumors 68000

    HiFiGuy528

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2008
    #1
    Since there were so many MBP owners effect by the Nvidia GPU problem, I think it would be wise to hold off on buying the new MB & MBP since Apple is using them, again.
     
  2. alphaod macrumors Core

    alphaod

    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2008
    Location:
    NYC
  3. eGraeme macrumors member

    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2008
    #3
    hmm
    if they replace for 2 years free again IF they develop problems... im fine with that
    id replace it by 2 years anyways
     
  4. Logos327 macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2008
    #4
    Ho do you know they are using those cards again? Did I miss a story? By "them" do you mean nvidia? If so I would think that it would be better to buy from nvidia. Certainly they have learned thier lesson and at the very least fixed the problem.
     

Share This Page