may blacbook is screwing me

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Udinpetot, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Udinpetot macrumors member

guys can any1 help me...
    my blackbook is screwing with me near my thesis due date :S
    i wanna cry...

so this is what happened
    yesterday i downloaded and installed macfuse and NTFS driver... (to read and write my windows partition data)
    and today.., i installed some 4gb ram..
    it works fine..... (the RAM)
    then..., i hibernate on windows.....
    went away for basketballl
    came back
    turned on.., it went straight to mac...
    oh well, popup came up saying windows disk cant be read.., it was hibernated, go back to windows, then do shut down properly......
    and i did..
    so when i wanna go back to mac...,
    white screen with apple logo and synchronise symbol (run for 2 minutes 20 seconds)
    blue screen and light blue, keep changing every 10 seconds with syncronise symbol (run indefinitely------> I CANT BOOT TO MAC)

i reali need help.., all my data is in my mac partition, and my windows cant access that...., i dont wanna reinstall leopard.., coz it means i have to install windows again partition again, download service pack again, all those security update which probably 1gig +......, ive already install reinstall windows for several times already while i was trying to make 3 partition (dun try.., you cant do this).....
    any advise????

2. Udinpetot thread starter macrumors member

oh and 1 more thing...
    when i boot/reboot my comp with my windows-formatted ipod connected
    the screen is stunned and i had to plug out my ipod
    is this normal?
    thanks..

3. hamchapman macrumors newbie

Hmmm....if you have a hard drive enclosure or can get your hands on one then use that and see if you can access your data through someone else's computer.

Use that method just to protect your important files (if possible) but basically you just need to get some professional advice. Take it to your nearest store and see what they can do to help.

4. jdcrow711 macrumors regular

boot the computer off of an external HD -- install leopard on one if you havent already. Once you have booted it you can see if the hard drive mounts.

as long as the hd mounts fine you can get all your data no problem. if the hd wont mount -- you are kinda screwed. sure reinstalling everything is going to ruin your day, but its far better than losing data.