Maybe next Tuesday!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razorhog

macrumors 65816
Sep 16, 2006
Arkansas
21.5" anytime soon and 27" late October... quote from article:

On the iMac front, Kuo indicates that Apple will not be introducing Retina displays to the lineup this year, but that the company is working to fully laminate the current display panel to the cover glass for improved display quality. The process has proven to be challenging, and with lower yields on the 27-inch display than on the 21.5-inch panel, Kuo is modeling for sooner availability of the smaller model. We would naturally expect Apple to introduce both models at the same time, but the 27-inch may see either delayed availability or tight initial supplies as production on the panels ramps up.

Thatguy120191

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 31, 2012
I would think this Tuesday just because the following week is going to be all about the iPhone.

IamMarcoPolo

macrumors member
Sep 10, 2011
FFS apple, get the 27inch out FFS, i have no use for the 21.5 crappy small screen - mays well buy 15inch mac pro for that price

Flood123

macrumors 6502a
Mar 28, 2009
Living Stateside
Maybe the Tuesday after next, the one after that, or the one after that. It's so open ended that it's maddening. Only time will tell, because Apple sure the heck won't say anyhthing. For the sake of sanity, I have personally stopped speculating. For everyone I hope it's sooner rather than later.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.