Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JamesMike

macrumors 603
Original poster
Nov 3, 2014
Oregon
They are suppose to meet on 2 May in Las Vegas. It might the richest fight in history. Who do you think will win the fight? I give Mayweather the slight edge.

fitshaced

macrumors 68000
Jul 2, 2011
Mayweather only because he wasn't man enough to fight Pacquiao when he was at his best. Silly money for two fighters outside their best.

D.T.

macrumors G4
Sep 15, 2011
Vilano Beach, FL
I'm glad to see boxing is still alive. Seem MMA is taking over.

No ****. I boxed a bit at a local gym, and when MMA really got on the radar, the clientele went from people who respected the sweet science, and mostly were just incorporating it into an overall workout plan, to a bunch of dickweeds with Tapout stickers, talking about "choking out" anybody who gave them an odd glance (most of the latter folks tended to be the first people to hit the ground :) )

charlesbronsen

macrumors 6502a
Oct 22, 2008
Toronto, Ont
No ****. I boxed a bit at a local gym, and when MMA really got on the radar, the clientele went from people who respected the sweet science, and mostly were just incorporating it into an overall workout plan, to a bunch of dickweeds with Tapout stickers, talking about "choking out" anybody who gave them an odd glance (most of the latter folks tended to be the first people to hit the ground :) )

LOL-I'm dying over here. thx

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.