MB due anyday!

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by ppfd, Jun 25, 2007.

1. ppfd macrumors regular

ppfd

Looking at the tracking, my mac book is due in any day now! I'm pretty excited after spending some time doing a little more research. One thing I really cant find is: For me this is the very first time turning on an Apple product! Is there anything I need to do to the mac before using it? I read something about calibrating the battery so I know that much. Anything else I need to do to my brand new mac book before I really dive in and start learning how to use it?

2. Sanderr macrumors regular

3. newmacguy88 macrumors member

Is everyone using apple.com/orderstatus to track their orders, or is there another site? I don't see where it is shipping from when I use apple.com/orderstatus. Some users posted showing a chart that said shaghai and such. Is it just too soon since I ordered for me to be able to see this, or is that a different site?

4. Cybergypsy macrumors 68040

Cybergypsy

I have the Techshell case, the wrist protectors, and the 4 g of ram for my macbook, have to wait for the sale money of my pink sony, they sent a echeck thru paypal, if it does not go thru i will wait for leopard :)