Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bayol05

macrumors regular
Jun 4, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
And this for those of you who want the current keyboard...

Attachments

• MBP_New_OldKeyboard_Bayol.jpg
    MBP_New_OldKeyboard_Bayol.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 81

TantalizedMind

Suspended
Feb 5, 2007
I hate those Macbook style keys with a passion so maybe that is why I fail to see that as an "upgrade?"

I must say that when I first saw the "Scrabble" keys, I was a hater. But now that I use my girlfriend's Macbook all the time, Ive fallen in love. Though... the current MBP's speakers are next to the keyboard.

So if Apple was to implement the "Scrabble" keys, the speakers would need to be moved.

I've been waiting on a MBP for months now. And if the new MBP comes with the older style keys.. I might have to buy a BlackBook.

MickdyMickdyMAC

macrumors member
Jan 30, 2008
I must say that when I first saw the "Scrabble" keys, I was a hater. But now that I use my girlfriend's Macbook all the time, Ive fallen in love. Though... the current MBP's speakers are next to the keyboard.

So if Apple was to implement the "Scrabble" keys, the speakers would need to be moved.

So how about silver scrabble keys and a black anodized "background" under the keys? This would actually help me hide all the cookie crumble schmegma that inadvertently I drop in between the keys!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.