MB refresh in May?

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by Fraaaa, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Fraaaa macrumors 65816

Fraaaa

I checked the buyers guide and saw that MB are updated twice a year.

With the new MBP update (talking of the 13") I saw that the two are going to be very close on specs.

Also in the US the difference in price for now is $199 while in UK is even less than £100! I know thats count, but seems the two are going to merge!

Are they going to make a cheaper MB or keep the same price with a very minor update? Anyone else has an opinion based on previous updates?

2. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

Nobody knows for sure, but they won't be getting i3's since the 13" Macbook Pro didn't get them. That would really be hilarious.

3. jw2k macrumors newbie

The price difference on the UK Apple Store is actually £183 :)

I can't see the MB getting any cheaper when the MBP has just seen a price increase. It will be 'due' for an update at some point in the coming months, so maybe it'll get an i3 at the same time as the 13" MBP gets the i5 that so many people from the 'Arrandale' thread have been waiting for - assuming that the updates to the 13" MBP announced yesterday are actually just a stop gap, as was suggested by someone in a different thread. It's obviously not unheard of to see updates only a few months apart...