MB Refurb from Apple, How long do they ship?

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by kkat69, May 13, 2008.

1. kkat69 macrumors 68020

kkat69

As the title says, I'm getting a MB for my mother, she's not savvy and to save her money I suggested a refurb. My only issue is I'd like to have it ASAP so I can load it up, get it setup prior to giving to her.

How long after placing an order (Approx, avg) from Apple does a refurb deliver? Not NEW, new delivery times don't help, just a refurb from those who have dealt with buying refurbs from Apple.

Thanks in advance for the help.

2. melissarae macrumors regular

melissarae

we ordered a refurbished black macbook and selected the two day delivery... we ordered it on a tuesday night and got it on friday. ;o)

good luck!

3. MacDann macrumors 6502a

MacDann

My experience with refurbs has been that they usually ship within a day of the order, depending on what tie you place it.

The last two refurbs I've bought (MBP) have gotten to me within 2-3 days of placing the order, and that's without expedited shipping.

MacDann

4. kkat69 thread starter macrumors 68020

kkat69

Thanks for the replies.

Got the refurb 2.2 (previous model, identical to one in my sig) and picked up a Logitch V470 mouse and a Higher Ground Shuttle Bag with 2 day ship and it says delivery by Friday.

5. melissarae macrumors regular

melissarae

YAY! now only if i could get my mom to make the switch to mac.... :rolleyes: