MB112ZM/A vs MB112ZM/B

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by minusten, Jul 14, 2010.

1. minusten macrumors member

I hope this is a simple query for some of the experts here, but I've not yet found an answer: with regards to the mouse that Apple used to call the 'Mighty Mouse' what is the difference between the model numbers MB112ZM/A and MB112ZM/B? Do both have customizable buttons?

2. Hisdem macrumors 6502a

Hisdem

I may be wrong, but isn't one for the mighty mouse and the other one for the Wireless Mighty Mouse?

3. minusten thread starter macrumors member

No, unfortunately that doesn't appear to be the case. Any other ideas?

4. minusten thread starter macrumors member

I need a new mouse, have tried a Magic Mouse and it's not for me at the moment and I am able to buy either the MB112ZM/A or the MB112ZM/B but don't want to get the inferior one. Does anyone have any ideas?

5. skorpien macrumors 68020

The MB112ZM/B is the current one, as that is the model number that appears in the URL when you visit the Apple Mouse page in the Canadian Apple Store. I'm unsure if there is even a hardware difference between the two. I do know that they have recently changed the name from Mighty Mouse to Apple Mouse (due to copyright issues), so it could possibly be a change in model number to reflect the name. Either way, if they are the same price go for the MB112ZM/B as it is definitely the latest model.