Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

guywithaproblem

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 19, 2011
I need to use the macbook air for watching videos, listening to 35 gb of music, browsing the web. But most importantly i need it for djing on the go. so what specs should i order? and if possible some good dj programs.but thats not important. i just need help deciding which Mba to take!!!!!!! :confused:

Twe Foju

macrumors 6502
Dec 20, 2007
Jakarta
my suggestion is, wait for the new SB MBA, the ultimate 13 MBA will get a price drop, i think it will be a very good deal, just wait 2 more months

ZombieZakk

macrumors 6502
Feb 23, 2011
my suggestion is, wait for the new SB MBA, the ultimate 13 MBA will get a price drop, i think it will be a very good deal, just wait 2 more months

it seems very unlikely we will see a mba refresh in 2 months it will be more realistically 6 months

KohPhiPhi

macrumors 6502a
Feb 9, 2011
Going from 2mb Ram to 4mb Ram is only $100. VERY much worth it in my opinion. The CPU upgrade is more debatable. And I'd go for 256gb on the SDD (128gb is a bit limited for today's standards if you plan on storing music and video).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.