MBA 11.6 or 13 any configuration you can't go wrong.

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by falconeight, Oct 24, 2010.

1. falconeight Guest

falconeight

Apple did an outstanding job engineering this piece of technology. I have been impressed more with these two MBA than I have with any other product. Their is nothing that can compare. The MBP is amazing but the for factor is getting outdated. These notebooks are a true revolution.:D I am sure people can find fault in them as you can with anything, but all you have to do is use one for a couple of days to know its greatness.

2. Adidas Addict macrumors 65816

Adidas Addict

It's the future of laptops I tell thee :D

3. bolsen78 macrumors regular

I am satisfied with this MBA. I have never had the opportunity to own the others just an MB. But I am in love so far. I believe Apple did a good job with this.

4. henry72 macrumors 65816

henry72

This is the future of MacBook :D Then others will follow :rolleyes:

5. flight macrumors regular

I agree that it's difficult to go wrong with any of these models. I was surprised at the pricing and I'm glad it falls within my price range for a future upgrade. However, I'm usually careful about throwing the word "revolution" around. ;) I'd call it a great leap among laptops and I can't wait to get one.

6. falconeight thread starter Guest

falconeight

Say that when you have had it for a few days you will change your mind. It is really amazing.