MBA Cases?

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by shoulin333, Feb 20, 2008.

1. shoulin333 macrumors 6502a

Just wondering if there are any neoprone sleves .. or even better ones with plastic shell for the AIR... i feel kinda dumb carrying it arround in a doubbled up pillow case inside my backpack.

2. Hankster macrumors 68020

Hankster

3. dahcheet macrumors regular

dahcheet

There are a couple of threads about this already with plenty of linkage in them.

4. Clix Pix macrumors demi-goddess

Clix Pix

8 miles from the Apple Store at Tysons (VA)
    I am temporarily using the 13" InCase black neoprene sleeve meant for the MacBook; the MBA is a little too thin for it but at least the machine is protected. Eventually I'll be buying something specifically meant for the MBA, once I decide what I want, but this serves the purpose for the moment so that I can carry my MBA with me immediately.

5. fk51785 macrumors regular

The bag I got free when I ordered MBA from macmall fits MBA very well.
    It's Brenthaven Edge shoulder case.

6. Adokimus macrumors 6502a

Adokimus

That's pretty cool looking. Does it bother you that it doesn't seal completely? I'm afraid dirt from my bag would get in and scratch the mba. (I keep everything in my school bag, even gym shoes, etc.)

EDIT: I went to the site, and they have a full enclosure. Woot! Did you have a good experience ordering from them?

7. chelseasian macrumors regular

chelseasian

I use the InCase neoprene sleeves that you can get at the Apple store. I bought the 13" one which technically is not designed for the MBA but it does fit well. It can be a little more snug.

8. fk51785 macrumors regular

I hope incase makes a sleeve for MBA soon.

9. nagromme macrumors G5

nagromme

I just bought the Tom Bihn Brain Cell. It hasn't arrived yet but I've had one before: it's a sleeve but with corrugated plastic reinforcement, and extra padding on the bottom edge in case of drops.

10. pstauff macrumors newbie

Marware is about to come out with their case. I think I will hold out for that one.

Here is an email they sent me yesterday:

=================
    Hello Paul,

We expect to have products available for the MacBook Air in about two weeks. As soon as they are available it will be posted on the website.

Thank you for your interest in Marware products.

Regards,