MBA fit in executive portfolio?

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by renault4, Apr 12, 2008.

1. renault4 macrumors regular

Will the MBA fit inside a standard executive zippered portfolio that would normally be used to hold a writing pad? Does anyone carry around their MBA in this fashion?

Yes, there are lots of nice sleeves appearing on the scene, but there are instances where it is useful to tone down the "wow" distraction...

--p

2. hotdamn macrumors 6502

you are not going to be running vista, so I don't see a problem there ;)

3. mpetrides macrumors member

Yes, MBA fits nicely in zippered portfolio

Yes, the MBA fits nicely into the pouch (the place where you keep loose papers) of my zippered portfolio. You can also put it in the main compartment where the pad goes, if you remove the pad. However, if the portfolio has a zippered pouch for pens and such the zipper might scratch the MBA.

I carry my MBA in a zippered portfolio all the time and am very pleased at the protection it provides. It gets a little bulgy if you try to also carry a power supply/other accessories in the same portfolio, so I just carry my accessories separately (IF I really need them--as on a trip--don't need 'em just to go to a meeting in the same building, now do I?).

HTH.

4. Particular macrumors member

Yup it sure does. I use a Filofax portfolio, carry all my uni stuff + MBA. Works great.

5. netdog macrumors 603

netdog

Yep. Fits great.

6. w00tini macrumors 6502a

the air can fit into some very small areas. I started looking at day-runners and it will in fact fit into some of them, amazingly.