MBA moment: 3 finger swipe while using a desktop mac (anyone else?)...

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by alpinadvl, Apr 1, 2008.

1. alpinadvl macrumors regular

Sitting in front of my old an trusty G4 dual 1 gHz "quicksilver" desktop computer, and I was web browsing, and reading a thread, and wanted to go back to the previous page -

and got my 3 fingers into position above my keyboard..... when I realized I was sitting at my desktop computer.

Now, THAT is conditioning !

Anyone else have these moments? Anyone else as into their MBA's as me?

2. SilentPanda Moderator emeritus

SilentPanda

Yep... I could figger out how to go back a page on my Mac Pro for a bit last night...

3. hotsauce macrumors 6502a

Wirelessly posted (Apple Communication Device: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A102 Safari/419.3)

Being an iPhone user, I find myself pecking at the screen to follow a link. That reminds me, I need another bottle of iklear.

4. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Actually mine is the two finger scroll. It doesn't work on my trusty (cough) HP laptop from work. :(

5. Clix Pix macrumors demi-goddess

Clix Pix

8 miles from the Apple Store at Tysons (VA)
    Yup....happened to me the other day. I was at my desktop and wanted to move to another page so extended my hand and my fingers....and, oops!!! :D
    :D

6. mcvaughan macrumors 6502

7. Sesshi macrumors G3

Sesshi

Can't say I have. However I find myself attempting to edge-scroll on my MBA/MBP after I've been on a Windows machine for a while, and attempting to two-finger scroll on a Windows machine after I've been on the Macs for a while.