Hi all.. Just wondering should i get a MBA Haswell now or wait and see few months what Apple "brings to the table." There is no question in my mind the MBA can urn Retina, since the MBP with Retina is Ivy Bridge and since GPU can already handle it, the 5000 would be more than adequate. However, the question is, will they do anything here ? or will it all be "pro based" If its all "pro upgrades" then i may as well get a MBA now... Suggestions?