MBA ordered 26 July arrived 02 August w/ Lion installed

aaronvan

Suspended
Original poster
Dec 21, 2011
República Cascadia
2012 MBA 13.3" i5, 8GB RAM, 256 GB SSD. I *thought* it was BTO (wanted ML pre-installed) but obviously they just pulled it off the shelf somewhere. No sweat, though.

No wi-fi issues. It acted sort of funny on initial setup, kept going back to the beginning until the third try. Then I saw I had three accounts created so just deleted two of them (not the guest account.) Seems to work fine now.

swordfish5736

macrumors 68000
Jun 29, 2007
Cesspool
2012 MBA 13.3" i5, 8GB RAM, 256 GB SSD. I *thought* it was BTO (wanted ML pre-installed) but obviously they just pulled it off the shelf somewhere. No sweat, though.

No wi-fi issues. It acted sort of funny on initial setup, kept going back to the beginning until the third try. Then I saw I had three accounts created so just deleted two of them (not the guest account.) Seems to work fine now.
ah ok. Maybe they have stock of that model already. I ordered a BTO 11" on the 31st should be here monday. Wonder if it'll have ML

Chic0

macrumors 6502
Jan 16, 2008
UK

I ordered the same configuration late night in 25th July. I got my MBA on Thursday and it also had Lion installed. Ended up doing a clean install last night to ML.