I've been losing sleep and going back and forth countless times trying to decide on a MacBook to buy. Ideally, I would have liked a MacBook with the MBP's specs (LED screen, backlit keys, new touchpad, dedicated gfx, etc.) because I prefer how the MB's look. But after reading about a potential June update again for both the MB and MBPs, I thought I would just skip it and get the MBA for now. I have two PCs at home and I haven't had an Apple since the Apple IIc lol. I don't really *need* a laptop per se but I kind of just want one to play around with, so I figure the MBA would fit nicely and be a good compromise for the features I want. I won't be doing any gaming as I have my PCs for that, just surfing the net, chatting, some light work in Excel and Word as it will come in handy when I have to travel a few times a year. Just want get the opinion of people here if my reasoning makes sense. And what are the chances of a MBA update happening along in June? Will Montevina affect the Merom processor used in the Air? Or maybe the Air will switch to Penryn?