MBA to rMBP to MBA back to rMBP

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by falconeight, Jul 4, 2013.

1. falconeight Guest

falconeight

Man its was a crazy journey. My wife and I were due for new laptops so I picked her and myself up the new Haswell MBAs but I didn't like mine so I returned it for a rMBP and gave up my ipad to pay for it. My wife didn't like the fact that she paid an extra $400 for a new air that felt, in normal daily tasks like her old air. She liked the retina so I gave it to her and started using the air. I was fine with it for the most part(Oh god the screen sucks). Today I went to best buy and they had a open box 2.6, 256 gb retina(only 5 battery cycles). They were asking $1350 and I though man thats not bad so I asked to look at it. The guy said he would take some off the price because it was july 4th. He came back and said I he would sell it for $1200. Thats what I paid for the air so I took it and man am I so glad to get rid of that thing. I don't care if the battery lasts 12 days. Thats 12 days of eye hurt.:D

2. fratey macrumors regular

Seems like you're one lucky gentleman!
    Hope you'll get the Air sold, unless you have some magic plan for it.

3. falconeight thread starter Guest

falconeight

Oh I returned it. Thanks though

4. Quicklite macrumors regular

$1200 for rMBP?? :eek: Man the price in the UK is high...

5. falconeight thread starter Guest

falconeight

It was a returned open box but $500 under list price is very worth it to me.:D