This is mostly for my wife. Bought a MBA 13" 4/128 last week but yet to open. I wasn't sure if I should keep this or get the 256 model for $250 more. The biggest use will be browsing, Evernote and basic picture collage app. Nothing intensive. I'm confused if I should just pay upfront for the 256 SSD or wait for a year or so and get higher aftermarket SSDs as they come out. I believe the only ones available now are formidably priced.