Hi, I'm seriously in the market for a new MBA. I know that I should NOT buy one now and wait another 3 weeks. There might be an update - or there might be not. And that's the problem. I don't want a MBP, and I most definitely don't want a MB. I really do want a MBA, I've been a MBA user for 8 years now and it's just the perfect combination of portability, yet decent amount of power (especially since I do have an iMac and the MBA won't be my primary computer for heavy duty, but as a scientist still needs to be able to get SOME work done). I LOVE the form factor of the MBA. I hate the black bezels of the MBP/MB, always have. I kinda miss the illuminated Apple on the MB. I would buy one in an instant...if...if it weren't for the lack of retina, 8 GB starting RAM, and the fact that it's overdue for an update ... I would wait. If I knew the MBA's still gonna exist after the 22nd. I haven't been following rumours very closely. Is there ANY indication that the MBA will be discontinued? I am aware that nobody knows, but maybe people have a feeling about it based on...well..something. Experience? Insight? I was wondering if it's worth just ordering one close to the keynote, and if there is an update, return it. Would that even be possible for a BTO?