Mba

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by Berardi3, Apr 1, 2011.

  1. Berardi3 macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2011
    #1
    I was on the apple website and I see the preview for Mac osx lion should I hold out until summer to purchase my first Mac or bite the bullet now . ? Any opinions?
     
  2. ECUpirate44 macrumors 603

    ECUpirate44

    Joined:
    Mar 22, 2010
    Location:
    NC
    #2
    Wait a few months because there might be a mba refresh soon. If not, its silly to delay a hardware purchase for a software upgrade.
     

Share This Page