mBox mail and license key

Discussion in 'Mac OS X Lion (10.7)' started by diegostarr, Jul 25, 2011.

1. diegostarr macrumors newbie

Is anyone else having an issue where mBox mail doesn't remember your license key, so it's constantly telling you that your trial has expired when in fact you have entered a valid license key? Based on the Lion fix editing the mBoxmail file, I'm wondering if something similar could be done where you enter your license key directly into the file. I don't have the technical expertise to figure it out, but wanted to know if this is possible and if anyone has been able to do it. Thanks in advance.

2. roxxette macrumors 68000

roxxette

Sir did you ever resolve these issue ? because i noticed that now that the trial period expired it dont matter i enter my license details , when i close the pref. and start mail app it shows me the same error , first was not compatible with lion and now these thing.... :(

3. roxxette macrumors 68000

roxxette

Sir i downloaded the mbox beta for lion wich i got the link from here and everything seems working fine so far , search the forum and you will find it !! Hope it solve for you

4. tbln macrumors newbie

Yep, I have this problem too. I've tried all the posted workarounds plus the 1.0.6beta version to no avail.

5. roxxette macrumors 68000

roxxette

tbln and the others that have used the "tweaks" around the net to use mbox , i too used those workarounds and solved the issue until the license trial expired and when i downloaded the beta it was still the same not working , what i did was deleted all regarding mbox and even also ran the uninstaller that comes with there .dmg and then installed it again , re-enter my license and all good so far like i say , maybe those little tweak do something weird when installing the beta that prevents it for working properly so try what i did and check if it works for you :confused: