MBP 10% for new refreshed one?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by seong, Apr 14, 2010.

1. seong macrumors 65816

seong

Hello there, and I need immediate help.
    As I clearly remember, I bought my Macbook Pro on March 20th. I saw the new update today, and found out that I needed that graphic card because I am a graphic "heavy" user. I know Apple's policy is 14 days for refund, but does this also apply for the refresh? I really have to know the answer. I would be glad to pay more than 10% (but not certainly more than 30%) for switching my Macbook Pro with the refreshed one.
    BTW, my Macbook Pro is as good and new as the new one.

So, in conclusion, will I be able to bring my Macbook Pro this week and pay 10% to get the new Macbook Pro?

2. A Macbook Pro macrumors 6502

Go to the Apple store and state your case with the store manager. Get really pissed off because you were screwed over and demand the latest machine. But be very nice about it.

3. seong thread starter macrumors 65816

seong

I don't know if you are really sure about it, but will it really work?
    Surely, I am really pissed since I used to use GMA 950 and I was really looking for something good. I heard there will be a refresh in mid-June, but I had to buy it due to the presentation (some of the Keynote actions won't even work).

4. A Macbook Pro macrumors 6502

Yes it will I did it on behalf of my friend 2 years ago. I walked in there, said I needed to speak to the manager, explained how I was so pissed off with how Apple do not release these things until the day so they screw you over with an inferior machine. I said I will not stand for these bad business practices and will speak to fair trading if nothing is done. Easy, got the new machine for free :p

5. seong thread starter macrumors 65816

seong

Hope that works!
    I will definitely try this this Friday, and see how it goes.
    BTW, should I get half-mad and half-nice? I am about to scream since Apple didn't even have to wait for Core i processors.