MBP 13 2016 2MONTH REFUND

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by harrypain, Aug 8, 2017.

1. harrypain macrumors newbie

harrypain

hello there i have been using the macbook pro 2016 model since i brought on 29th may 3rd party
    ive been using it for graphic design for clients and its had very slow performance when doing some design work that ive had to turn down work because it was frustrating to use

i was wondering as also im 15 so i can play the i spent all my money card to able to get a redund

2. Queen6 macrumors 603

Queen6

Unlikely unless you can prove it's not fit for purpose under consumer law. More likely you have the wrong level of hardware for your needs.

Q-6

3. harrypain thread starter macrumors newbie

harrypain

THANKS FOR THE QUICK REPLY

4. New_Mac_Smell macrumors 65816

New_Mac_Smell

What graphic design is a 15 year old doing that would find a MacBook very slow? Genuinely curious, graphic design is a really low level application unless working with ultra high megapixel images for building wraps.

That's really not what consumer laws are for... But you could try that one with your clients, see if they'll pay you anyway. Stand up start to the working world right there :cool:

5. lambertjohn macrumors 6502

I guess I don't understand this post. Are you a 15 year old kid who wants a refund for a computer you bought from a third-party, all because you're just a kid who didn't know any better? Is that the gist of this thread? If I could count all the screw-ups I made as a kid, the world would run out of numbers. I'm thinking you're just going to have to suck it up and move on. Tough love, I know. But making mistakes is part of growing up...you learn from them and become a better person. That's just how life works. Sell it on Craig's List or eBay and start over.

6. harrypain, Aug 8, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2017

harrypain thread starter macrumors newbie

harrypain

BOXING posters
    --- Post Merged, Aug 8, 2017 ---
    thanks i am gonna have to live with the speed until i have made the money to get an imac with more ram im nearly at the total atm as been very busy with work

7. peraspera macrumors member

peraspera

Unless you are doing something fairly unusual even a base 13" 2017 MBP should be able to handle poster work without significant slow downs. What software are you using? How large are the files you are using? What processes in particular cause a slow down?

If Activity Monitor shows that you are not using all your RAM and the Memory Pressure graph is showing green your slow downs should not be RAM related.