Hi guys, wondering if anyone can help. Basically as we were leaving my house someone knocked a drink into my laptop (it was being used for music). Funnily enough it was orange squash rather than any of the other drinks that had been used that night...anyway that's by the by. So it was shut down immediately and I put it in my airing cupboard. Needless to say it isn't working (after 10 days). I don't want to take it to a genius, yet, because I know they'll tell me water damage isn't covered and it's going to cost me £500 to fix it. I also don't want to claim on my home insurance if it can be helped. It won't start, and the battery has slowly been running itself down over the last week. It now only has 1 light left, and I want to try and rescue it before it runs dead. When I plug it into the mains the magsafe light goes green but doesn't turn orange, and the battery lights don't flash (sometimes the second light flashes but only as I plug the charger in, it then goes back to one solid green light). Is there anything I can attempt to do before i take it into see the genius? The majority of my stuff is backed up, I think I've missed about a weeks worth of work, and I can use my iMac, but I obviously don't want to fork out another grand if I don't have to. Any tips or advice to try and get it working again? Or perhaps someone has had the same experience with the magsafe adapter/battery indicator and can tell me what it means (probably it's screwed). Thanks in advance.