I am thinking about getting a MBP 13, however I am trying to convince myself that one isn't needed since my job just provided me a nice MBP 17. Granted I could just use this one, but this is so locked down, and etc that I really do that much on it. The screwed up part of it is that I just sold my 2007 MBP 17. So if I decide to get one, it will still be a 2.4-2.6 Ghz C2D, just like my other MBP. What does everyone think? Should I just wait till next year when hopefully SB comes to the mac?