MBP 13" or wait...

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by jayroc2k, Aug 24, 2009.

  1. jayroc2k macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2009
    #1
    I would like to get the MBP 13" (2.23 version).

    As a student I have until the 8th Sept to get an ipod for £45. I am worried that there might be a refresh in October but no firm rumours.

    Should i take the plunge or wait, I intend to sell the ipod to subsidise the MBP. hopefully i can get 120 for the ipod hence reducing the financial blow.

    i find the screen on the Air better (better viewing angle) and is thinking the MBP 13" may inherits its better screen soonish

    2nd Question,
    which ipod is easier to sell on ebay (unopened)
     
  2. gan6660 macrumors 65816

    gan6660

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2008
    #2
    I would buy now. I bought the same MBP last month with a 16gb ipod touch. Its great and the screen is fantastic. Apple notebooks will not be updated until next year.
     

Share This Page