MBP 13 TB constant beach balls esp safari

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by kdw877, Feb 14, 2017.

1. kdw877 macrumors newbie

So I traded in my 2015 map for the tb version this year and I'm having regrets. Its constantly beach balling on safari, even if its the only app open with 2 tabs. Is there a bug in safari that affects this model or something? My boyfriend was using my laptop to do homework and literally closed it and said "I'm gonna use mine instead" he has a 2014 MacBook Pro :/ lol grrr was so excited to get it and now I wanna throw it at the wall! I read about a couple of bugs and wondered is there anything I can do/fix to get it up to speed?

2. Sanpete macrumors 68020

No Safari bug of that kind I'm aware of. I use it, or rather the beta version, all day long, very rarely have a beachball. Your title says esp Safari. Are you having delays in other programs too?

3. kdw877 thread starter macrumors newbie

Just programs hanging, photos crashes almost every time I use it. I set it up as a new computer after purchase too so it was all fresh. Ugh hopefully things will look up in a few updates :s

4. Sanpete macrumors 68020

Most people aren't having these issues, though. If you're near an Apple Store, I'd set up an appointment at the Genius Bar.