MBP 15.4" Laptop Backpack

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by merc669, Dec 28, 2007.

1. merc669 macrumors 6502

merc669

I do a lot of traveling and looking for a Backpack or Case to carry my MBP along with power supply, mouse, etc. I also need to carry like a change of clothes like socks, shirt and underwear for when the airlines loses my bag (has happened) along with a good book and an ipod. Any good ideas or personnel preferences? Thanks!!

Bill......:apple:

2. esco macrumors 6502

esco

I really like the laptop messenger bags from Timbuk2, but it's a messenger bag, not a backpack. I use it to carry spare clothes and my laptop when I travel.

3. skyrider007 macrumors 65816

skyrider007

Have a look at TUMI range, they make good quality and functional luggage.

4. cloroxbleach4 macrumors 6502a

cloroxbleach4

I use the STM Evolution backpack, they have two sizes small and medium and it's large enough to hold a some extra items. There is a cell phone holder on one of the straps, and an ipod holder inside which you can run your headphones out of.

5. wasimyaqoob macrumors 6502a

Hey,

I use a Louis Vuitton Damier Geant Messenger bag - Costs more than a MacBook laptop (LOL)

Looks really stylish to match my sexy looking MacBook Pro :D

6. silbeej macrumors 6502a

The North Face Surge backpack. I use it for school, but it has two compartments, and then another front one for power supply and such. It also has a bottom one for like shoes or something, and a separate one for the laptop.

7. hakuryuu macrumors 6502

the Crumpler King Single would do well for what you described. I have the camera/laptop version of this bag called the Whickey and Cox and I have to say it has to be one of the best bags i've ever had. Secure for traveling too as it opens from the back instead of front like most bags so that you have to take it off to get inside. Great build quality across their line(i've checked out most of their bags in a local store). Thick padding too.