hey guys, i am starting med school in about 2 months and i was wondering if it'd be a good idea to get the 15" MBP 2.5 ghz now or wait until the WWDC to see if MAYBE there will be an update. i'll be keeping this puppy with me for the next 4 years at least, and hopefully it will last me past residency. i will probably keep the 2gb RAM, get glossy screen (images of body parts look more detailed ), 512 mb video, iwork (should i even get this?), remote, and 3 year warranty. also, does office for mac work well?