MBP-2008 rumor generator

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Full of Win, Feb 2, 2008.

1. Full of Win macrumors 68030

Full of Win

I cannot stand reading all these rumors; I feel out of control. To that end, I made my own MBP-2008 rumor generator, so its me calling the shots. Its my first time using Illustrator, so don't laugh.

[​IMG]

2. Ryuukumori macrumors 6502

So are we supposed to develop some sort of story to this?

3. Krafty macrumors 601

Krafty

4. heatmiser macrumors 68020

Yeah, John's a Mac guy--at least from the pictures I've seen on his blog, and bits of video I've seen of his studio.

5. Spizzo macrumors 6502

Yeah. He's my buddy's mom's friend's neighbor, and they needed a cup of sugar. They caught a glimpse of it, and noticed it had faster boot times, but accoring to John, it's now been pushed back to March. Something to do with a magnetic latch? :confused:

6. paul.b.davis macrumors 6502

paul.b.davis

Didn't John Mayer have a MacBook Air before anyone else?

7. Skyldig macrumors regular

I like this... please put the following rumor on the front page of MacRumors.com:

Leaked SDKs are indicating that the 2008 MacBook Pro with the Penryn CPU, will likely be released Feb 11. Relativ to the Mid-2007 revision, the early 2008 MacBook Pro will feature a better GPU.
    Fleeting views of the new MBP have been seen in an undisclosed elevator, where one viewer noted a more rounded shape and something with the keys.

:cool::cool: