I am a desktop space ho, I'll admit it. I took a trip to the Apple store and fell in love with the 30" ACD. I love portability too. I am probably going to wait for the 17" MBP to come out. If I buy a portable, it is definatly going to be connected to a monitor and mouse at home. I'd love to get it all at once, but the price with software is going to be $6000+ (USD). Should I wait and save up for this package or should I buy the MBP now, software in-between, and the ACD later?