Always a fun first post to be making. I'm out of town, and just over 36 hours ago managed to knock about 25ml of water onto the keyboard of my MBP. (mostly around the #/upper row of letter keys). I immediately did exactly as this article: http://guides.macrumors.com/Spilled_Liquid_On_My_Mac_or_Keyboard instructed. Within a minute of the incident, it was off, upside down and being gently dabbed with something lint-free. The battery is built-in, so unfortunately I had to leave that on. It was left upside down on a towel for ~36 hours before being re-started. I didn't put it in rice, for fear of a small grain wiggling its way into any openings. Currently, it's just on so that I can transfer my most necessary files onto an external hard drive, and it's definitely going to be handed off to an AASP as soon as I'm back in civilization. Are there any immediate signs of damage for which I should be looking though? According to System Info, my battery health is normal, no screen issues like flickering or anything, all keys on the keyboard work, trackpad is fine, etc. I feel like a first class idiot. Thanks in advance for any help.