MBP AG Screen - Dust & Marks

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by aoaaron, Jun 28, 2011.

  1. aoaaron macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Sep 4, 2010
    #1
    I don't know how my screen is getting so dirty and getting a lot of dust but whats the best way to clear it of all that without damaging the screen? I've been using saliva/water and a cloth to wipe individual marks but it takes a long time. What can I/can't I use for the dust?
     
  2. dusk007 macrumors 68040

    dusk007

    Joined:
    Dec 5, 2009
    #2
    some cloth that is a little wet but not dripping wet of course.
    That is simple and works perfectly well.
     
  3. acron1 macrumors regular

    acron1

    Joined:
    Dec 7, 2008
    #3
    Get a micro fiber clothe and dampen it a bit, that should work 90% of the time. For the other 10% there are plenty of LCD display cleaning product available...
     

Share This Page