Hi Now I have lost all patience, I cant wait much longer for a new MBP to come out. if it wasn't today, its next week, then back to october 14th then what happens if it doesn't come out then, MWSF! I dont think so! Im buying one now! If a new one does come out, I'll wait a while to see any bugs issues, and if it looks good sell the old one and get a new one if it is worth it. But one question. I also want a cinema display, I saw the MBP comes with a DVI to VGA cable. But doesn't the cinema display come with a DVI port in the back, will I need to get a separate DVI to DVI cable?